Everyone loves traveling, but many travellers dislike airports. For some, the process of getting there, waiting in line, getting searched by security guards can feel like going to the dentist. We’ve compiled a list of hacks that you never thought were possible: they’ll make your life easier the next time you travel!
1. Take a Photo of Your Parking Spot, and You Won’t Forget Where Your Car Is after a Long Journey!
2. You Can Take up to 3.3 Oz of Your Alcohol on the Plane if the Bottle Is Stored in an 8 X 8-Inch Ziploc Bag
3. Wear Extra Clothing to Avoid the Weight Limit of Your Luggage – You Might Sweat but You’ll Save so Much Money
4. Apply for TSA Pre or Global Entry Programs and Skip Unnecessary Security Checks!
5. Ask to Be Upgraded – The Airline Might Have Some Great Offers That You Didn’t Know About
6. Take Your Kids to the Airport Family Lounge Where They Can Play with Other Children, and You’ll Finally Be Able to Get Some Alone Time
7. Take The Red Eye Flights, and You’ll Save Money While Avoiding Crowds
8. Take an Empty Water Bottle with You, You Can Fill It up at Airports Without Having to Spend Money on Overpriced Products in Airport Shops
9. Turbulence Happens Mostly in the Afternoon, so Book an Early Morning Flight
10. Find the Best Seat with the Website “Seat Guru”
11. You Can Also Use the Website to Find Seat Ratings by Other Passengers
12. Pick the Left Security Lane – Since Most People Are Right-Handed They Will Turn Right but This Is a Great Way to Avoid a Long Line
13. Use “Discount Park and Ride” to Find the Cheapest Parking Spot
14. Wear a Scarf or a Hoodie – Airports Can Get Quite Cold
15. Get a Portable Battery Charger for All Your Gadgets
16. Liquids Are Not Allowed, but You Can Take Your Own Food – Granola Bars Work Best as a Healthy Snack
17. Weigh Your Luggage Before You Leave to the Airport
18. The Best Wi-Fi Hack Ever: If the Hour That You’ve Paid for Expires, Turn Back the Time on Your Laptop or Phone and You’ll Have Free Wi-Fi!